What?

Thursday 28 May 2009

On Liquid.


Last week I exhibited at the MCM expo in London, selling my excuse for a comic, Liquid City. It was only 15 pages long, but I still managed to shift a good 50-something; which was nice. It was also fun to catch up with the myriad of comics and manga reprobates that the expo attracts. You all rock. Especially Emma V, Anna and Pud- who worked their arses of for the glory of the "comics village". The highlight of the weekend for me had to be receiving a piece of on- the-spot fanart from the amazing Rachel Saunders. I'm a big fan of her work and her heavy Masamune Shirow influences. Take a good look people, that's how you draw a hand.
~John~

1 comments:

Neill said...

Hey, the comic looks amazing. Say I'd totally failed to get along to expo... how would I go about acquiring a copy? Is it for sale on the interwebs anywhere?